The end of the last year was a total chaos (and the the beginning of the new one was the same).
So now here are - a bit late though - my resolutions for the new year:
- Buy fewer expensive miniatures
- Buy more cheaper miniatures
- Play more games with the bought miniatures
- Don't start any new projects!
- Finish all current projects
- Update my weblog more frequently!!
And here's the first mini I bought this year:
Saint George and the Dragon vignette from Salute zero five, sculpted by Mark Copplestone and limited (I guess) to 4500.
But it's another mini I will NEVER use in any game! Shame on me!
In the next days I'll reveal some of my planned projects, I have to finish. Sketches, drawings, parts lists and all the other stuff I've made so far - maybe somebody else takes the work from me and finishes it. ;-)
January 2007 by WitchfinderGeneral